Pump Installation work
WATERLINK LIMITED is one of the leading borehole service provider in Kenya. We provide a world-class borehole drilling service to the industrial, commercial and domestic markets by utilising the latest borehole drilling technology and machinery. We do Symmetric Drilling, Core Drilling and Geo-technical Drilling. We have drilled over 200 boreholes across the country. We install submersible electric pumps, solar pumps and hand pumps, erection of steel tanks&towers as well as comprehensive maintenance and service on existing boreholes. We are also available at a short notice in urgent situations and we can move to remote areas thanks to our modern 6×6 trucks. Need Borehole drilling Services or Geological survey done? Contact us on this form.
Serious clients only! Our other services include and are not limited to:
- Hydro-Geological surveys and EIA studies
- Drilling of water-well for home and industrial use.
- Installation of water pumps for all desired specifications
- Installation of tank stands and tanks
- Reeming and installation of steel casings
- Pressure pumps
- Borehole Rehabilitation
- Manhole covers
- Water supply and Irrigation system works
- Installation of PVC casings and much more
Hydro-Geological SurveyOur Borehole Drilling ChargesSo “How much do you charge to dig a borehole?” That’s a common question we get from our clients. It varies on a lot of factors: The main cost of drilling borehole is largely dependent upon the depth and amount of casing that the borehole will require. The type of rock (Geology) that we have to drill through does have some influence as well as the actual ground conditions. Many people think that the easiest way to drill a borehole is through the soft and loose geologies. However, this is not the case, in fact, the opposite is true. This is made more difficult if the hole is collapsing due to the ground being loose and unstable. We use many different methods to prevent this phenomenon from occurring, including use of drilling fluids and additives as well as the installation of temporary steel casing. All these factors add up in the overall cost of a borehole.We offer our quotes in an itemized and logical manner. Here is what to expect:1. Geophysical Investigations / Ground Water Survey. Although we prefer doing our own survey, we do accept the report, if you have already done it prior to contacting us provided it’s done by a recognized Ground Surveyor. We will request you to send us a scanned copy of the report for our analysis before giving you the cost estimates of the whole drilling process.2. Mobilization and demobilization of drilling equipments, materials,personnel and other required supplies.3. Erecting and dismantling of the unit and camp4. Cost of drilling. Charged per meter for different diameters. We usually start our borehole drilling at a larger diameter e.g 20.3 cm to allow the casing be installed thro the soft upper regions thereby prevent collapse. The borehole drilling is then continued at 16.5cm through the solid rock to the target depth or water strike.(a) Drilling of a borehole 8″dia up to 100 metres(b) Drilling of a borehole 8″dia from 100m upto 200metres(c) Drilling of a borehole 8″ dia from 200m up to 300 metres(d) Drilling of a borehole 8″ dia beyond 300 metres5. Cost for casing and gravel packing the borehole6. Borehole development by air jetting before test-pumping7. Cost of supply and installation of well head slab8. Cost of developing and flushing of the borehole9. Cost of cleaning up the site10 Supply and installation of a borehole cap11. Test-pumping the borehole to determine its yield including recovery measurements12. Water Chemical Analysis and borehole report13. Water Filtration / Treatment14. Cost of a pumping system15. Service & Backup. Standby time beyond the control of the contractor*******At a budget of Ksh. 1.2M to Ksh. 2.0M******Even if you don’t get to hire us to drill your Borehole we will be happy to advise and assist you to get it right the first time. It’s such a pain hiring a unqualified borehole driller only to miss hitting the water. We are very passionate about ground water. We don’t leave your site until all the work is done. The first step for us after contacting us is to prepare and send you a personalized info-pack that we can talk you through making sure that this process goes on smoothly, and if in fact a borehole is even appropriate for you. All our services are professional so there i no quick-fixes or short-cuts. Please furnish us with your borehole drilling details including exact Geographical location by filling out and we will get back to you. Please note that borehole drilling doesn’t come cheap.Borehole Drilling Services in KenyaThat water is a necessity of life not only for humans but for every living creature under the sun; makes people look for it through every possible means over the earth’s surface where it is trappable, sinking boreholes among these ways. Being a country where water resources are fairly distributed on her geography, there is a good number of active borehole drilling companies in Kenya, which sink holes to compensate for the scarcity of this important resource in some regions. Most of these firms are limited liability private companies that serve individuals, corporate, communities, NGOS, government institutions, as well as private and public institutions. Here are some things you ought to know about borehole drilling in Kenya.
Borehole Drilling In Kenya: What you need to Know FirstWhat are some of the borehole types?In most cases, the type of borehole will depend on the specific intended use, and the preferred size by the customer. Water from some of the commonly sunk water wells will serve commercial purposes, industrial use, irrigation, general agricultural practice, and domestic purposes among other uses. in terms of size, the diameter of the well can range from around 3.5 feet to about 13 feet in diameter. Many firms can also handle depths of up to 600metres depending on the specific level of water along with other considerations plus preferences.How long can a good borehole last?Being a long term investment, how long a well will last can depend with many factors. If taken good care of, a good borehole dug by some of the best borehole drilling companies in Kenya can last through generations. Additionally, the duration before the borehole runs dry may depend on the availability and sustainability of the underground water levels and amounts. The good thing is that the best service providers will always have a hydro-geologist, who is an expert that determines the water table levels in an area long before a well drilling project begins. Most of these specialists are so good at their job that rarely does a well drilling project fail to produce water. However, it is important to be advised that some wells may require renovation for them to last long.What is the cost of sinking a borehole in Kenya?When thinking of starting a borehole drilling project in whatever part of Kenya, the cost of having it done will most definitely be among the first things you will consider, so that you can prepare a budget to facilitate the activity. The truth is that such a cost will not only vary depending on the service provider you choose, but will also depend on other factors as well. The total cost of borehole drilling in Kenya will depend on factors such as:
- The drilling company you choose. Costs may vary depending on the level of expertise, the equipment and techniques employed, as well as their pricing policies.
- The borehole size. This will in most cases depend on the depth sunk to get to the water level as well as the well diameter.
- Geological nature of the specific location.
- Whether you will require other services such as plumbing and piping.
What other services apart from drilling do we offer?Borehole drilling services in Kenya may vary among service providers. However, there are those common tasks that most firms will handle. These follow below.
- Plumbing and piping.
- Borehole cleaning.
- Geological surveys.
- Test pumping.
- Borehole renovations and servicing.
- Landscaping & water level assessment.
Choosing a good borehole drillers in KenyaMore often than not, it can become a daunting experience when you have to choose a company to hire for a particular task, especially where options are just but many. The good thing however is that borehole drilling companies in Kenya are not too many, This means that with the right approach, you can be able to easily narrow down on the available options to come up with one service provider that will be reliable for the task. However, your search will be more fruitful if you start with a background research, taking note of some imperative pointers. Here are a number of considerations to make when finding the right guys for the job.
- Their experience. Whether you are conducting an online search, or enquiring from your contacts, you do not want to hire a beginner in the task. This is important especially since you are not always ensured to find water when sinking a borehole. Utilize search engines to come up with prospective firms, whose experience you will determine from their websites, blogs, social media and the like. Better still, concentrate on the number of wells they have sunken so far.
- Their expertise. Another important factor to determine is their success rate. In this context, seek to find out their success rates in finding water as compared to the wells they have dug so far as compared. As much as it is not always the case, hiring a company with a higher success rate can increase the probability of finding water from your project.
- They service and reputation. Consider the Kenyan geographical locations they cover. As you do this, it can be helpful to get a list of previous service beneficiaries and references of the company you seek to hire; whom you can contact to determine their (the company’s) reputation. You can go the extra mile to determine the level of sophistication of their services, in terms of drilling techniques and equipment.
. CALL US. GET A QUOTE.